Creating an LLC or limited liability company is one of the popular forms of business registration in the United States. Creating an LLC is possible to do without having to hire a lawyer although most experts advise that it is always in a company’s best interests to get good legal and financial advice before making any major business decision.
The major feature of a limited liability company is that it limits the liability of the owners to the extent of their equity while excluding the personal liability from the general debts and other obligations of the company. This is unlike other forms of business ownership like a sole proprietorship in which the owners assume [...]
from some of the liabilities of being in business and at the same time receive some of the tax benefits of other more elaborate business registrations like an incorporation or partnership. In order to register a business as an LLC or limited liability company the business has to prepare articles of organization and file them [...]
To set up an LLC or limited liability company is one of the major decisions that any business or company can undertake. This form of business registration has a lot of implications for the operation and management of the company and can ultimately contribute to its success or failure. But the first thing any business that wants to set up an LLC should do is to get good advice.
Incorporate.com Promo Code
- Business Leadership Training Increases the Performance of Your Workforce
- Should an Ecommerce Business Form a LLC?
- Mind Map Software for Forming Your Business
- Form a Florida LLC
- What to Do Before You Buy a Franchise
- 7 Steps to Start a New Business
- How Small Business Owners Can Use New Media
- New Trends to Start a Small Business
- Developing a Limited Liability Company
- Business 101: How to Write a Mission Statement
- Differences between an LLC and Corporation
- Series LLC Video Tutorial
- Four Steps to Setup a LLC
- LLC History, Where they Came From
- LLC or C Corp